In four short months voters from coast to coast will be going to the polls to elect a new House of Representatives and one-third of the United State Senate, with control of the Senate very much in balance. Here in Texas, it may seem like we have little to no control over what is going to happen, but that is not the case.
Just one of the ways we help fellow like-minded conservatives take on liberal Democrats that want to vote with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barrack Obama is through the House Conservatives Fund (HCF) that I Chair. The HCF is a tool to help fellow Conservatives around the country achieve the same success in their districts and states that we enjoy here in Texas.
Why should we join together to help fight these battles outside of Texas? The reasons are numerous:
- The IRS is out-of-control, deleting and destroying evidence to hide their illegal activity of targeting conservative organizations.
- Eric Holder’s DOJ is selectively investigating lawbreakers only where he and the President wish to enforce the law, especially in regard to illegal immigration.
- Hillary Clinton and John Kerry have still not come clean about the cover-up in Benghazi that left four Americans dead.
- The Veterans Administration is still failing to adequately serve our former military men and women because of its out-of-touch DC bureaucracy.
- Obama continues to violate his own law, Obamacare, by changing the law and arbitrarily changing the deadlines of the law.
Friends, the Obama White House scandals continue to multiply almost daily, but without control of the House of Representatives and the US Senate, Congress is unfortunately at a standstill to prosecute this lawless, constitution trampling administration. There are US Senate seats considered toss-up where we can oust Democrats this fall in Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana and North Carolina. There are also House seats to defend in Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa and Illinois and seats where we can remove Obama voting Democrats in Arizona, California, Florida, New York, West Virginia, Maine, Illinois and New Hampshire.
Today, I am making a big ask of you. As we head into the final four months, will you help me take this fight to liberals across the country and defend our constitutional values from coast to coast? There are 25 seats across the country that are toss ups where we can send a Democrat into retirement or protect my fellow Conservatives.
Will you pledge $1 per seat, $2 per seat, $5 per seat or even $10 per seat today?We have a goal of raising $12,500 right here in Texas 17 by Monday, June 30th so we can help send more conservatives to Congress to fight Barrack Obama.
Only with the help and support of conservatives across Texas and across our country can we win this fight in November. Please consider a contribution today so we can get fellow conservatives the support they need!
With Great Respect,